Friday 13 May 2016

Term 2 Week 2

This week we have been learning about the solar system and I was the least informed person on this topic.
We had a solar system scavenger hunt where you'd have a pencil and a piece of paper and on the paper were questions. You had to run around the field looking for the answers for the question and write it down.
Our team got 14 out of 18 within about 10 minutes or so and we looked for the answers for 14 - 18 the rest of the time. As it turned out our teacher, who hid the answers, forgot to put those out... 

Today we had our first netball A team game, I kind of felt sorry for them because they were their school's B team. We then beat them and everyone from our school cheered for our team. I cheered for the visiting team.
The ending score I think was 12 / 2. I was WA (Wing Attack) who's job is to get the ball forward and help the shooters, GA and GS, to get in a better position to score. I think I did fairly well but it was pretty sad because we beat them so easily and our team was the only team who knew they were B team.  

No comments: